- Established business with strong financial health (If startup, the past experience of team and leaders will be considered)
- Experience in selling to and servicing education institutions
- Ability to commit and deliver on a revenue target
- Availability of dedicated sales and marketing resources
- Ability to establish and maintain a pipeline of customers and generate a steady flow of leads
- Customer references
A minimum of one sales and one technical representative dedicated to Edupro
Roles and Responsibilities
- Technical & Sales Training
- Lead Registration
- Dedicated Channel Manager
- Press Release and Blog Posts
- Edupro Logo Usage
Selling EduPro offers partners predictable, recurring revenue opportunities at a lower cost . In addition to receiving a discount on the list price of our suite of products, Sales and Services Partners can increase profitability by offering value-added cloud services. Google for Work platforms reduce the time spent on product and IT infrastructure issues. This lets you focus on delivering a variety of value added services, better optimising your time and that of your customer, to deliver things that really matter. The recurring, long-term revenue streams from products like Google Apps can provide predictability and stability for future earnings.
Pricing of Edupro
EduPro is priced on a per student/user basis. Licensing is based on the usage and term. Channel partner will get commissions for every billing customer.If you are a reselling partner, you maintain full ownership of the billing relationship, just as you are used to with most on-premise technologies. Google for Work Partners also manage the customer relationship, including pricing, support, professional services and communications. This flexibility enables partners to cleanly package an entire experience together with product development, support and services.